my mom taught me the therapeutic power of cleaning. open all the windows. throw out the old. wipe down the entire house. burn some incense. roast some coffee. then rest. that way the tears from last night don’t feel as heavy.
This little nug of weed looks like the rose from Beauty and the Beast. 🌹
One of the best mom moments in TV history. I wish more parents knew how important it is to validate their children’s feelings.
Like it is so important for anyone (not just your parents) to let you feel how you genuinely feel and don’t advise you to just immediately “forget about it” and “don’t be sad” or whatever. What’s really important to people is support and when you don’t know how to console someone, by just letting them know that you’re there for them would be comforting, know that.
- 15-year-old me: MOM I'm practically an ADULT ugggh you never let me do ANYTHING in olden times i could get MARRIED *eye roll into another dimension*
- me now: for my birthday i want food and to stay on your health insurance
For example, you can:
- be in a shampoo commercial
- start a boy band:
- spot some choice booty:
- break into song:
- see some people in frankly offensive outfits:
- attend a metal show:
- listen to some sick jams:
- discover zombieism:
- sample some tasty snacks:
- watch someone get burned bad:
- find something you really like:
- find something you really, really like:
- find something you REALLY REALLY LIKE:
- and wonder if you left the stove on:
promoting my blog
Isn’t it illegal to deface American euro